Currently Down. Grand Opening 2012
Rules for Ordering Customs
- Credit. When using any graphics & layouts on livejournal.com you MUST credit everything with nesummers@LJ.
- Make sure you include all information when you put in your order. Please fill out the whole form, I work best if you included everything that you want, so you get work that you will loved.
- Don't rush. I might be a SAHM, but family comes first, you should respect that, I will get you your order a speedy fashion, I will update you if it takes me extra long or if I'm having a issue.
Rules for Requesting Offers on LJ
- Don't be a offer hog. Unless otherwise posted, or if you are Loved/Makers. Sharing is caring. Only request if you are actually going to use.
- Credit. Please credit everything with nesummers@lj.
- Don't hotlink. after you pickup your request/custom order the image will be deleted & it will be your fault that you didn't save it & upload it to a photo host.
Disclaimer
- Your order time doesn't start UNTIL you send the payment & the form to my email. Without sending both, I will not start your order.
- No Refunds. If you fill out the form correctly there should be no reason you would want your money back. You will get what you order in less then 15 days, depending on what you order. If for whatever reason it takes longer, you will be emailed.
- When ordering customs, if you don't want it to be offered to anyone as a freebie or put into the gallery, please say so in your request order.
- Treat others like you want to be treated, If you're rude & disrespectful to me, I will be nice to you, but I will refuse to make for you in the future.
- If you get your order & something is misspelled or you have another issue with it, we will be able to work it out together until it's fixed.
Bottom of the Barrel List (DNMF on LJ)
- If I'm on yours, then your on mine, it's only fair. lol
- princessleia81
Back to the top